Improve your thinking and discover great new creative visions in your personal and professional life with these 8 practical, free resources from my Creative Toolbox.
Receive an email once or twice a week in your inbox with practical tips and insights. When you subscribe, you’ll receive a set of links to download to your hard drive and share with your co-creators at work and at home.
What You’ll Get
My Creative Toolbox includes 8 must-have resources! Here’s what you’re going to get:
- Why you have creative genius, and where to locate it, with the Preface and Chapter 1 of my book Think Like a Five Year Old: Reclaim Your Wonder and Create Great Things
- 6 principles for better worship design and planning in Chapter 11 of my book Taking Flight with Creativity: Worship Design Teams That Work
- Dive deep into creativity, with its theology and practical application, with my 40-page Think Like a Five Year Old Complete Study Guide, including how-to, worksheets, and more.
- A Worksheet with 19 questions to kickstart creativity and innovation, a list of questions to help you find clarity.
- The Peachtree Creative Guidebook, my rules for the road for running a creative and communications ministry at my church, Peachtree in Atlanta.
- 7 Essential Rules for Creative Worship Planning, a complete checklist for designing worship in 60 minutes, including questions, tips, and how-tos.
- Creative Missions Strategy Tip Sheet, a quick guide for developing a creative approach to missions in your church.
- 7 Ways to Get the Word Out About Your Big Idea, a primer of strategies for effective marketing in church or in your personal or professional life.
Click here to subscribe and get the 8 free resources:
More to Come
As I continue to reflect on and practice the work of creating, in my ministry life and in my personal life, I’ll continue to produce new resources such as these.
With your subscription, you’ll receive a link to download each additional new item as it comes available.
Share this Post