Len’s Creative Toolbox
My Creative Tool box includes 8 must-have resources! Here’s what you’re going to get:
- Why you have creative genius, and where to locate it, with the Preface and Chapter 1 of my book Think Like a Five Year Old: Reclaim Your Wonder and Create Great Things
- 6 principles for better worship design and planning in Chapter 11 of my book Taking Flight with Creativity: Worship Design Teams That Work
- Dive deep into creativity, with its theology and practical application, with my 40-page Think Like a Five Year Old Complete Study Guide, including how-to, worksheets, and more.
- A Worksheet with 19 questions to kickstart creativity and innovation, a list of questions to help you find clarity.
- The Peachtree Creative Guidebook, my rules for the road for running a creative and communications ministry at my church, Peachtree in Atlanta.
- 7 Essential Rules for Creative Worship Planning, a complete checklist for designing worship in 60 minutes, including questions, tips, and how-tos.
- Creative Missions Strategy Tip Sheet, a quick guide for developing a creative approach to missions in your church.
- 7 Ways to Get the Word Out About Your Big Idea, a primer of strategies for effective marketing in church or in your personal or professional life.