I write about creativity, Christianity, art, and communications. My goal is to help you be more creative, in life and in work. I am the Creative and Communication Director at Peachtree Presbyterian, a large church in Atlanta. Learn more about this blog and me here.
What People Are Saying
Len is an artist and thought leader.
- Gary Molander, Author, Pastor, Owner at Floodgate Productions
Len is a master wordsmith and communicator.
- Will Willimon, Author
Few authors have foreseen the future of language. Len captures not only the prophetic union of technology and worship, but the first glimpse at a new way of thinking. Without a grasp of this new language, I can not see how the church can survive. That’s how important Len’s work is.
- Thomas Hohstadt, Conductor, Fulbright Scholar
Len is a creative master.
- Grant Hagiya, Bishop, United Methodist Church
Len possesses a rarely-seen combination of creativity and attention to detail which together make his work both strikingly original and highly correct.
- Rebecca Burgoyne, Director, Publishing Operations at United Methodist Publishing House
Len is the most creative person I’ve ever been around. He makes everyone around him better.
- John Allen, Senior Pastor, Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church, Flower Mound, Tx
Len took over a fledgling media ministry at Ginghamsburg Church and developed it into a nationally recognized program of innovation and effectiveness by producing some of the most effective tools for communicating deep theological concepts in ways that informed, inspired, and entertained.
- Mike Gibbs, Missions Pastor, Ginghamsburg Church
Len’s vision for the effective use of media in worship has transformed worship experiences in numerous congregations around the country.
- Warren Pattison, Director of Adult Ministries, FUMC Lakeland, FL
Len’s writing and insights for the church go far beyond media; they extend to how we effectively communicate the Gospel to generation that has largely dismissed what the church has to say.
- Jordon Cooper, Founding member, resonate.ca
As Senior Leadership Editor at Abingdon Press, Len brought heft and breadth to our acquisitions.
- Neil Alexander, President and Publisher, United Methodist Publishing House
Len's work at Midnight Oil was my first glimmer of hope that I could change how churches communicate.
- Michael Buckingham, Creative Director, Victory World Outreach and Owner, Holy Cow Creative
Len literally wrote the book on the development and use of engaging multimedia communications in worship.